Monday 28 September 2009

Bloomsbury Chocolate

Ok, so i’ve included a lot of images for this entry, but thats only because i think its a very clever gimmick that bloomsberg have managed to achieve with the packaging of this chocolate. I always see it in supermarkets and always manages to create a smirk on my face, but this has never enticed me to buy it, i still always buy the better known brands such as Cadbury & Galaxy. However, after about a year of looking at it in shops, i decided to buy a bar the other day (of the ‘Emergency Chocolate’) and i was not very impressed. The box gave me high hopes for what would be inside, unfortunately, it was not what i hoping for. Its very sweet and creamy, but not actually very chocolaty. Its not a melt in the mouth chocolate, but overall, not a terrible chocolate. I can’t imagine people buying it for the actual chocolate, mainly for the gimmick of having it or giving it as a present.

“For immediate relief of: Chocolate Cravings, Lovesickness, Exam Pressure, Mild Anxiety, and Extreme Hunger.”

I really the packaging, and obviously a lot of thought has gone into it, but they need to improve the chocolate!





No comments:

Post a Comment